our response to COVID-19
To our abode family,
The safety of our customers and employees at abode has always been our top priority, and as members of the community we want to make sure that we do all we can to slow the spread of COVID-19.
We are open! You are able to shop with us 24/7 at abodehawaii.com, and we are delivering!
If you have already made a purchase and your items are in stock, we will be contacting you shortly to schedule your delivery. You can also email us at email@example.com to check the status of your order.
Our team understands the seriousness of COVID-19 and we are taking extra safety precautions in our assembly and delivery processes to protect our teams and our customers.
preparing your furniture
In our warehouses, we have enhanced our normal course of health and safety protocols. We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our warehouse equipment, and our team members are also using additional safety precautions while handling your furniture.
receiving delivery of your funiture
For Home Deliveries, we have worked with our delivery partners to make sure they are taking extra measures as well to prevent any unintentional spread of illness.
- Our Full Service Home Delivery option will be to an empty room where the customer is not present to limit social contact.
- If you prefer, we can also coordinate with you a contactless delivery drop off of your items in your garage or at your front door.
- Our delivery partners will wear face masks and gloves and will maintain social distancing practices when making any type of delivery.
- Our driver partners have cell phones and will do all necessary communication with you from their truck to limit social contact.
- All required signatures will be done digitally at the point of delivery to limit social contact.
We are happy to be able to fully serve the community again!
Thank you for being a part of the abode family,
Your friends at abode